[infoshare] Mini speaker

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:52:12 -0400

Al, This is for you!

But I thought I should let everyone know. The price even with shipping is unbeatable!!

    14. Hamburger Mini Rechargeable Speaker for $3.99

    Lower Price USA via Amazon.com has the infamous Hamburger Mini Speaker for $3.99. With about $3 for shipping, we couldn't find it for less elsewhere. This tiny speaker recharges via USB and includes a 3.5-inch plug for connecting to a computer, phone, or book player. It collapses when not in use and can easily fit in the palm of your hand. We use one here for exhibiting at conferences where something louder than a laptop is needed.

Ellen