[infoshare] Meeting

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:24:25 -0400

Good morning InfoShare members,

First of all, please let me apologize for not having sent the meeting notice in
a timely manner.  I can only say that I have been besieged by a number of
things these last two weeks or so which took my mind away from posting the
meeting date.  I usually send the meeting notice a week prior to the meeting
date, but Lynne and I were away for the weekend.  Then when we returned, I
fractured one of my toes and have been in quite a bit of pain since.  We have
been really busy at the Music School preparing for the up-coming events, and so
had to go into work pain and all.  In any case, I promise to get back on track
in the next months.

All that being said, the meeting will be held tomorrow, March 28, at the
customary time and place.  Lynne and I will be bringing our newest acquisitions
to share with you.  We will also be discussing current computer terms, as well
as tips and tricks for activities of daily living, I.e. shopping, banking,
entertainment, Etc.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.

Maria