[infoshare] MSOL podcast for march 14, 2010

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:42:58 -0400

Evening, All.

In this episode I pay tribute to a very fine singer/performer; talk you through
connecting the NFB newsline In Your Pocket service with my BookSense XT;
discuss making our YouTube videos; play a snippet of my piece to be performed
at this year's Lighthouse at the metropolitan Museum of Art concert; discuss
the book I've completed and the one I've begun and offer an extremely humorous
take on the Good Book.

http://tinyurl.com/ygxldze

Regards,