[infoshare] Lower East Side Tenament Museum

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:09:40 -0400

Hello All,
Just a brief note to tell you how much I thoroughly enjoyed this, our first,
InfoShare outing.  We visited the Lower East Side Tenement Museum.  Our guides
were Cindy and Danielle, who were quite charming and accommodating.  Very
shortly, I will be posting an audio link to our tour, which actually went over
the allotted time.

Thanks again to Ellen Ruben, Maria Rios, Sharon Joyner and Sharon Osaki for
their assistance in organizing such a fabulous experience.

We look forward to seeing you all at our next meeting on June 1 at 11:00am.