[infoshare] LocateTV

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:10:44 -0400

I thought I'd share with all of you a site that I've come to really like. It's at locatetv.com. It tells you what's on on different channels at the current time; and if you click on any of the names of the channels, which are all links, you'll find a combo box that will allow you to select a given channel and get the schedule of shows for that channel for the rest of the day, up till 12:00 midnight. It also gives short descriptions of each of the shows, which is nice. There may be another way to get to that combo box, but that's the way I've found. It's very easy to use: You can jump to the channel schedule by pressing "h" if you're using JAWS. I like it, and I hope the rest of you will find it useful.

Rachel