[infoshare] Interviewees requested

  • From: "Gus C" <gus.chalkias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:05:39 -0500

Good afternoon all,

I just got this from a student at Columbia and thought I would share it with
you all.

gus

Dear Gus:

     My name is Cherie Glover. I am a student at Teachers College, Columbia
University. I am pursuing my Masters to become a Teacher of the Blind and
Visually Impaired. I am taking a PsychoSocial class this semester. In that
class we have to interview 5 people who have Congenital Total Blindness,
Congenital Blindness,and people who have become totally blind or blind after
birth.

    I am writing to ask if any of your staff members who fit the description
would like to interview with me. I only need 1 more person. I need someone that
has congenital blindness.If anyone is interested, please have them e-mail me at
cmg2167@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,

Cherie Glover