[infoshare] Re: InfoShare meeting/party

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:00:26 -0500

terrific!  We'll see you then.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Guerra" <brl50sky@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 7:16 PM
Subject: [infoshare] Re: InfoShare meeting/party

Hi Lynnette and Maria,
I'm planning on attending the InfoShare party tomorrow

Luis Guerra

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
DATE:           Saturday, January 26, 2008
TIME:            3 PM
PLACE:        The home of Lynnette & Maria
ADDRESS:  1330 Fifth Ave., Apt 2P, Btw 111 & 112 Streets
PHONE:        917-330-7269 or 917-330-7159
BUSES:         M2, M3 or M4 bus up Madison Ave. to 110th & 5th Ave.
SUBWAY:     The #2 and #3 trains to 110th Street

To wet your appetites, there will be a variety of goodies such as
cheese and crackers, chips, vegetable platter with dip, and so on.
For the main course Lynne and I are planning to serve Salad as
well as Vegetable and Meat Lasagnas.
Our beverage and dessert, offerings include some soda, juice,
cake and/or pie.

We look forward to seeing all of you, and invite you to bring some
delectable treats of your own choosing for us to sample.

We would also greatly appreciate it if you could RSVP to this message.
This would help us to know how many people we should plan for.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Maria and Lynnette