[infoshare] Re: InfoShare meeting of September 24, 2011

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 19:58:44 -0400

Hi, Lynne and all,

Something crazy is going on with my network and router and so I haven't seen
much of this past week's email and that's the only reason I missed this
morning's infoshare meeting. Bummer, bummer! Luckily, my iPod, without my
realizing it, had switched to another unsecured network which is allowing me to
read all my emails now. I never check email on my iPod but I guess that'll
learn me. In any case, barring any other nasty, unwanted surprises, I'll see
y'all next month.

Sent from my iPod