[infoshare] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:11:05 -0500

I also hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving.  I, personally, was in the
kitchen all day.  But I wasn't in there alone!!  I made sure both of my guys
helped out in one way or another.  So it was truly a family day, with the furry
one hunting for crumbs throughout the day.  Now he's curled up on his bed
warned out from all his sneaking around.  LOL!!