[infoshare] Happy Birthday Lynne

  • From: "Eric Randolph" <erandolph001@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 03:16:17 -0400

Hi to all my InfoShare members,

I just want to be the first one to wish our favorite friend, co-worker, partner
or whatever you would like to call this special and fantastic lady a very joist
and wonderful happy birthday.

I hope that you all will join me and wishing Lynne and very happy birthday and
many many more to come.

To my favorite co-worker, Lynne, I hope that you'll enjoy this day and just
remember that you've been blessed to see another year in your tremendous life
and I would like to wish you many many more happy and exciting years to come.

Take care,

Eric