[infoshare] Re: HTC ozone Questions

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:33:12 -0400

Hi, Luis.
No longer being a Talks user, it's difficult for me to advise, but she should be able to arrow to a search box, enter and be placed in a forms mode of sorts.She should then be able to type in her search terms and enter. then she'll arrow to the results.

About listening to Internet radio, I installed GS Player, available free. You might have to install this for her. It was the only way we could get our phones to play Mushroom FM. Windows Media Player is good with YouTube and mp3 files but not so great with Internet streaming.

Hope this helps some.
Lynne

Original Message ----- From: "Luis Guerra" <free_speech@xxxxxxxxxxx>