[infoshare] Fwd: [Announce] A demonstration of the iPad on this week's Main Menu

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 17:59:55 -0400

On this week's show, we begin a two-part introduction to the iPad presented
by Matt Volbrecht. This is from a series of five podcasts on the subject and
we will link to the entire series from the Main Menu shows page. Matt does
an excellent job of providing an overview of the iPad as well as some
hands-on examples of using the product. Anyone interested in touch-screen
devices from Apple and the iPad in particular should listen to this
presentation. Next week we will continue our exploration of Book Transfer
from The American Printing House for the Blind after concluding Matt's
presentation, but this week we felt that the iPad deserved the limelight all
by itself.

Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in
the U.S.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php