[infoshare] Fw: thunderscreen

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Info" <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:05:22 -0400

Hello all,

Below is a message I received which may be of some interest to some or all of you. It informs us of a "free" screen reader which can be downloaded, and indeed, there is a link in the message where you can check it out. I haven't tried it myself, but perhaps if one of you give it a try, you would let the rest of us benefit from your experience.

Maria

----- Original Message ----- Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:36 PM
Subject: thunderscreen

Subject: [Acbny-l] FW: [Athen] FW: Thunder screen reader free for ALL

Colleagues,

The arsenal of free screen reader alternatives is growing.

Regards,

Pratik