[infoshare] Fw: prescription Discount Card

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:02:00 -0400

Maybe you can get this to work with JAWS. I can't. When I click on the link to print the card, I get a message that says that this version of Adobe Acrobat is not compatible with screen readers, even though I have a version of Acrobat on my machine that DOES work with JAWS.

Rachel
United Way has partnered with FamilyWize Community Service Partnership to provide a free discount prescription card. Using the card will allow individuals to receive a reduced rate on their prescription medications. This is a nation-wide program and the card can either be printed from the website or obtained from a participating pharmacy or social service agency. Many of the chain pharmacies are participating; including CVS. I mention them since they didn't have a program like other pharmacies to offer discounts.
See website:  www.familywize.org for more info.