[infoshare] Fw: World Sight Day: A Vision of Jazz - Concert Flyer

  • From: Ellen Rubin <ellenr5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:14:47 -0700

Many of you have probably received this announcement but for those who are not aware of this musical event here are all the details!

Ellen

I'm asking everyone to please send this flier around to as many people as possible because we need to pack the house!!  CBS and BGO will be covering this event and my CD is one of the features of that night.  It's free and it will be a wonderful love of music.
Please come out and help me support World Sight day.