[infoshare] Fw: Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mellon" <charmary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 20:57:06 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Cronin" <charmary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving

A game warden was driving down the
road when he came upon a

young boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm.

He stopped and asked the boy, 'Where did you get that
turkey?'
The boy replied, 'What turkey?'

The game warden said, 'That turkey you're carrying
under your arm.'

The boy looks down and said, 'Well, lookee here, a
turkey done roosted
under my arm!'

The game warden said, 'Now look, you know turkey season
is closed, so
whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you.

If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg. If you
break his wing,
I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll
do to you. So, what
are you gonna do with him?'

The little boy said, 'I guess I'll just kiss his
ass and let him go!'

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy