[infoshare] Fw: [CCMTM] Fw: Serotek Summer Sizzle Contest Reminder

  • From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NYI-L" <nyi-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:55:07 -0500

Serotek Summer Sizzle Contest Reminder
----- Original Message -----
From: Ardis Bazyn
To: CCB-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: blind students of California ; ACB Leadership List ;
careerconnect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; blindteachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:00 PM
Subject: [CCMTM] Fw: Serotek Summer Sizzle Contest Reminder

Hi all, I received this and thought some of you might want to take a short
survey to enter this contest.
Ardis Bazyn
For inspirational speaking, business coaching, or writing:
www.bazyncommunications.com
From: Serotek Announcements
Summer is drawing to a close and the days are getting cooler.  But there’s
still a little time for you to heat things up with the Summer Sizzle contest
from Serotek.

Serotek's Accessible Digital Lifestyle is a hot topic and getting hotter.
Here's your chance to add some sizzle to your life by participating in our
online survey and enrolling to win a complete digital lifestyle makeover.
Here's what you can win:

ASUS 8G 2 pound Netbook PC with 1 gigabyte of main memory and an 8 gigabyte
hard drive fully equipped for accessible, wireless networking

A complete Serotek SAS package including System Access Mobile; four years of
System Access Mobile Network; and Neo Speech

Victor Reader Stream audio book player

Zen Stone MP3 player

Any Mobile Speak screen reader courtesy of Code Factory

The digital lifestyle makeover is worth more than $2,000 and all you have to do
is answer a few really easy questions. What's to lose? Maybe you'll get hot and
warm up your life with Serotek's fully accessible digital lifestyle.

Have you already entered the contest?  If so, we know you’ll be tuned in to the
Marlaina show on ACB Radio on Sunday September 7, 9 PM EST, 6 PM PST, 1 AM
universal to find out if you’ll be the lucky winner, and the envy of all your
friends.

And speaking of friends, you can promote the Summer Sizzle contest on your web
site or blog for all your friends to see, and you can forward this email to
everyone you know who needs a Digital Lifestyle Makeover.

Remember, you must be 13 or older to enter, and we accept only one entry per
person.

Good luck!

The Serotek Team