[infoshare] Re: Fw: B-F New Verizon Phone

  • From: "Denise C." <quest74@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:46:37 -0400

Hi Eric and everyone,

I just got the phone two days ago and I really like it a lot! To me the volume is pretty loud but I have to talk to someone to see if it can be made louder or softer while you're talking. AS far as messaging goes, I hate the qwerty keyboards so having to press numbers more than once is fine for me. It's a great phone so far! Oh, and I will be at the Infoshare meeting so I will bring my phone if anyone wants to see it.
Denise
At 02:03 PM 9/19/2010, you wrote:
Hi Sharon,

Yes, this phone is a great phone. I didn't get it yet but I plan on getting it within a couple of weeks, sorry info sharers I won't be able to demonstrate it for all of you next week "Lynne".

As far as the volume, yes it doesn't get any louder. This is a little situation for me too but I'll manage to get use to it. I kind of thought that the speaker should have been placed in the front of the phone behind the buttons or something like that and it might work better for some people. Anyway, I'll just turned the phone around whenever I can't understand something that it said to listen to the speaker part on the back of the phone.

As far as the pressing each button to text until you get to the letter you want. I guess for me this is not a problem because I can't work with all those blackberry phones because the buttons are too small. So this is ok for me.

Thanks Sharon,

Eric
----- Original Message ----- From: "SHARON JOYNER" <darlenjoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>