[infoshare] Re: Disabled and Unemployed -- ABC News Wants to Hear From You

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:36:16 -0400

Hi, everyone.
Lynnette, I'm glad to see that the list is now fully operational.  Good going!

I'm now going to do something that makes me crazy when other people do it: I'm going to ask if anyone has come across a link that works for ABC News. The link in the e-mail that I'm responding to brings up an error page, which is really too bad, since I got so excited that ABC News would take an interest in the plight of the unemployed blind.

Thanks, everyone.
Rachel