[infoshare] Re: Digital Recorders

  • From: "Marett, Lucia (ACS)" <Lucia.Marett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:09:54 -0400

Dear Infoshare family,

Hi, Al and Luis.  How about the  Olympis  DS50
 Digital-recorder?  Ask Lynne,
 She would know.   I would need training in  this kind of recorder, I am
looking for one myself.  Stay well every one,  and stay in touch.
Peace,  Lucia

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication, and any attachments,
contains confidential and privileged information for the exclusive use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and delete this
communication from your computer. Thank you.