[infoshare] Daily Info 7 - More Music

  • From: "Lynne" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:16:27 -0500

Since music is such a wonderful topic, thought I'd offer two websites you might
want to check out.
amazon.com/mp3--one of my favorites.  it's easy to navigate and you can hear a
30-second clip.  You can download individual mp3 files but you'll need to
download their software if you want to purchase an album.
1.  Locate the search box, type in your artist or song and Enter.
2.  Press the letter T to move to the table where you'll find the song, album,
listen and purchase details.
3.  Move to the Listen link and press Enter.

You can also access the website in two ways:
amazon.com/mp3 or amazonmp3.com

if you simply want to hear a full song, try singsbox.com.  find the edit box,
type in your artist or song and press Enter.  use your screen reader's find
command to move to the song and then down arrow to the listen link and Enter.
Be forewarned: All links do not work.

Happy Listening!