[infoshare] Re: Cell Phone Accessibility: Research Participants Needed

  • From: "E. Tarr" <esquared100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:35:38 -0500

Hello, Lynne and anyone else interested.  Since forwarding the email that I
received about the study, I was quite snobbishly informed by an individual from
another group that Christine is no longer looking for more participants.  If
this is true, I appologize for passing on the information.  I just heard about
it today and thought that it might be a good opportunity.
Ellen Elizabeth