[infoshare] Birthday

  • From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:40:35 -0400

Thanks all for the good wishes. I'm now just checking my emails. My sister just
went back home to Florida. Gee, I sure hope it's not too long before I see her
again. As for a new toy? Well, not this time. She brought her boyfriend along
and between the two of them, they had enough junk. But we went to FAO Schwartz
to look around. Man, they have such beautiful stuffed animals over there. I
wanted them all. Most of the stuff in that store is so expensive though. But
every I mean every kind of animal you could possibly think of was there. They
even had different birds which when you squeezed them made the actual bird
sound. From blue jays to crows, cardinals to woodpeckers. It really is a
fantastic place to visit.
See yall soon.