[infoshare] Applying for Dialog in the Dark?

  • From: Eliza Cooper <eliza.l.cooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoshare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 00:11:24 -0400

Hi Adam,

I am in training as a tour guide at Dialog in the Dark, and I know they're
interviewing for more tour guides in a matter of days I think.  Do you know
about Dialog in the Dark (different from Dining in the Dark)?  Are you
interested.  I heard from Lynne and Maria that you were possibly looking for a
job, and I think you might be great for this.
If you are interested or want to know more, call me at your earliest
convenience on my cell: 323-240-5026.
Thanks and hope you're well,
Eliza