[infoage-board] Monmouth County Historical Commission Grant Submitted

  • From: "fred-carl. " <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infoage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 09:42:06 -0500

Hello everyone,

Thanks to help from Dan Lieb and Gloria, I was able to gather and submit
the MCHC grant to Freehold. We asked twelve masons for bids weeks ago and
finally got the second required bid on Friday. The matching grant is to
replace the lentils above the five hotel lounge Windows. Thanks to a generous
gift by BOT member Pat Thecker we have the matching funds.

If you can help with grant locating and applications, we can use the help.

Fred

Sent from my iPad