[infoage-board] Re: Fwd: 2015 Spirit of the Jerseys State History Fair ~ Greetings to our Exhibitors

  • From: "Duncan Thecker" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dta1640@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:55:25 -0400

Fred, I have a problem today = purse is either lost or stolen and it has my
only phone in it so I can't call you. I have been talking to the police and I
think I had better stay at home in case someone has found it and may try to
return it. What a mess! Sorry I cant work the desk for you today. I will try
to do some help at the Histoey event.

Pat Thecker

From: History Fair Registration Committee < njhistoryfair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 24, 2015 at 2:23:38 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: 2015 Spirit of the Jerseys State History Fair ~ Greetings to our
Exhibitors

Dear Exhibitor,

May 9th is almost here! We hope you are as excited as we are about the 2015
SPIRIT of the JERSEYS State History Fair and its new location at Monmouth
Battlefield State Park. It has shaped up to be one of our largest fairs yet
with over 180 exhibitors represented by over 800 individual participants and
many new exciting programs. Thank you for continuing to make the NJ State
History Fair an important part of your yearly calendar!

Some of you have inquired about your site location and parking passes. Our
staff is working diligently to finalize this year's layout. When completed,
your area location, parking passes and other information will be emailed to the
contact person listed on your organization’s Exhibitor Application. This
information should reach you towards the end of next week. Please note that it
is the responsibility of the contact person to share/forward the information
(including the parking passes) with the other members of your group who will be
participating on May 9th.

Registration begins at 7:00 am. Entrance to the Park is through the Main Gate
off Business Route 33. Exhibitors are expected to be completely set-up at
their assigned location by 10:30am. All exhibitors will be able to drive to
their assigned location, unpack their vehicles and then proceed to participant
parking. The Fair opens to the public at 11:00am.

We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that there will be a
variety of food concessions available with an array of food choices. We hope
you will patronize our food vendors in some small way as we are sure you’ll
find something to your liking! Please see attached food vendor list for more
information.

Also attached is a flyer about our Morning Refreshments for exhibitors.

Thank you for your anticipated participation! See you on May 9th!

--
Beverly Weaver, Chair
NJ State History Fair, Office of Historic Sites

EMAIL: historyfair@xxxxxxxxxx
PHONE: 609-777-0238
FAX: 609-984-0503