[infoage-board] Fw: visit to InfoAge

  • From: "Ray Chase" <raydio862@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infoage-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:33:57 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Emily Croll
To: Steve
Cc: John Tyminski ; Harry Klancer ; Fred Carl ; Evan Koblentz ;
Aqualieb@xxxxxxx ; Al Klase ; Dan Wobser ; Joe Giliberti ;
johntcervini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Jules A. Bellisio ; Ray Chase ; Rubyczd ; Benjamin
Gross
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: visit to InfoAge

Steve,

We are very pleased you can accomodate our visit this Wednesday. There will be
four of us--Ben, TCNJ students Katherine Rossi and Danielle Reilly, and me. We
will plan to arrive at 1:00, and we are interested in seeing as much as as
possible, in particular exhibits and artifacts that relate to the Sarnoff
collection.

We look forward to our visit.

Best,

Emily

__________________________________
Emily Croll
Director of the TCNJ Art Gallery and Sarnoff Museum
The College of New Jersey
2000 Pennington Road
AIMM Building, Room 319
Ewing, New Jersey 08628
office 609-771-2633
cell 609-731-3969

From: "Steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Emily Croll" <crolle@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "John Tyminski" <tubeularelectronics@xxxxxxxxx>, "Harry Klancer"
<klancer2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Fred Carl" <fred-carl@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Evan Koblentz"
<evan@xxxxxxxxx>, Aqualieb@xxxxxxx, "Al Klase" <al@xxxxxxxx>, "Dan Wobser"
<dwobser@xxxxxxxxx>, "Joe Giliberti" <starbase89@xxxxxxxxx>,
johntcervini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jules A. Bellisio" <jules@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ray
Chase" <raydio862@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rubyczd" <rubyczd@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 1:15:33 PM

Emily,

Several of us particularly John Tyminski were helpers in the disassembly and
packing of the Sarnoff Library. I personally would be interested in outcomes
for several items that I packed.

We will be thrilled to have you and your team visit InfoAge. I would like to
ask the size of your party and when you are expect to arrive. I added some of
our staff to the CC list on this email to allow them to be aware of your visit.

InfoAge includes our exhibits and museums as well as historic buildings and
sites (i.e. the Tiros site and antenna, the 1914 Armstrong Receiver test
location). Evan Koblentz had talked to Ben Gross about a possible visit, do you
have any special subjects or items you would like to cover during your visit?

Steve Goulart