[imerg-indy] Dreamweaver - Photoshop Issue

  • From: LOREN <lelks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: indymmug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:

I have noticed a problem when taking Photoshop HTML pages into
Dreamweaver.  I have talked with a few people about this and they
have offered suggestions, but I wanted to see if anyone else has
run into this.

Scenario:
You've created a page in Photoshop and sliced it.  You've used the
"Save as Web" feature in Photoshop so it outputs your work as an
HTML page.

You open Dreamweaver and open the webpage output by Photoshop.
Between some (or all) of your slices, there appears to be a 1
pixel, horizontal dividing line between the slices.

This line is really apparent in your design when uploaded to the
internet or viewed in Dreamweaver (F12).

I've looked the code and cannot find where this 1 pixel separation
is coming from.  It has to be in the HTML somewhere is my
thought.

Have you experienced this?  Do you have a solution?

Sincerely,

Loren Elks, Media Designer

PickMyWebsite.com - Affordable Web Solutions for Small Business

 This message sent using Spam Arrest Confirmed Delivery!
Visit http://spamarrest.com/ and Take Control of Your Inbox®