[ilssa] Re: hello fellow laborers! invitation to participate in my roadtrip artistic community experiment

  • From: emily tipps <emilytipps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:28:38 -0600

April,

I echo the sentiment that your project sounds great. I wish I could tag
along! I'm not sure if your travels will take you west, but if so, you
should come visit the Book Arts Program at the University of
Utah<http://www.bookartsprogram.org>.
We've got a full docket of workshops and classes, an amazing letterpress and
binding studio, and a staff of committed and talented artists and book
workers here. Also, I noticed you are planning to be in Asheville close to
the time of the Ladies of Letterpress Conference, which will be in Asheville
August 5-7. Happy trails, and let us know if you want to come see us.

Emily

Emily Tipps
Binding Instructor and Studio Coordinator
Book Arts + Red Butte Press

J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 S 1500 E