[ilssa] Visual Studies Workshop 2011 Summer Institute

  • From: Kristen Merola <kbluem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:56:14 -0400

Hello fellow Impractical Laborers!

I just wanted to give you a heads up about some exciting workshops that our
colleagues will be teaching at the Visual Studies Workshop in Rochester, NY,
this summer. A full course catalog is available online at:
http://vsw.org/education/summer.php
If you have any questions please feel free to email me!

Happy Summer!
Kristen Merola
Local 585 Shop KM
www.vsw.org

Bridget Elmer (Local 347 Shop FS)
*OBJECT/SOURCE: PROCESSING THE BOOK, *July
25-29<http://vsw.org/education/SummerInstitute/Elmer.php>

Emily Larned (Local 917 Shop RC)
*DESIGN THINKING FOR ARTISTS*, July
18-22<http://vsw.org/education/SummerInstitute/Larned.php>

Jenn Libby (Local 585 Shop JL)
*GLASS PHOTOGRAPHS: THE ART OF WET-PLATE COLLODION*, July
4-8<http://vsw.org/education/SummerInstitute/Libby.php>
*TINTYPES!* July 16 <http://vsw.org/education/SummerInstitute/Libby_1.php>
SALT PRINTING, July 23<http://vsw.org/education/SummerInstitute/Libby_2.php>

Scott McCarney (Local 585 Shop VB)
*THE DISEMBODIED BOOK MADE WHOLE (AGAIN)*, July
25-29<http://vsw.org/education/SummerInstitute/McCarney.php>