[ilssa] Re: Paper & Book Intensive

  • From: jessica <jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:09:03 -0500

Hey Amy! I'm going, I look forward to meeting you! Wish I could get a ride with you, I'm flying into Chicago from Alabama.

On May 5, 2011, at 1:42 PM, amy greenan wrote:

Hello fellow laborers,

I just wanted to check and see if any of you will be attending the Paper & Book Intensive this year?http://www.paperbookintensive.org/

It will be my first time and I cannot wait! Also, if anyone is going and would like to share a ride (gas money!), I am driving and coming from Niagara Falls, NY – that's about five hours due east of Saugatuck either through Canada or down and around the Great Lakes.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who's going!

******

Amy Greenan
Artist, Graphic Designer, Teacher

http://www.amygreenan.com