[ilssa] New content on the Markdown!

  • From: John Labovitz <markdown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:03:39 -0400

Greetings, ILSSA!

For your viewing pleasure, there's another Studio Tour and another set of It's
About Time workbook pages published on the Markdown. Check it out!

http://impractical-labor.org/markdown/

Studio tour with John Vincent (Local 207 Shop REV):

“Mostly what I print fits within the mission of the non-profit corporation I
created in 2008, to wit: 'A Revolutionary Press promotes, publishes, &
disseminates Radical and Revolutionary ideals to inform the People of their
Right and their duty to alter or abolish the present greed based capitalist
Form of Government, and to institute a new and more humane form of Self
Governance.' I would consider this optimism to be the impractical part of my
labor.”

http://impractical-labor.org/markdown/studio-tours/john-vincent/index.html

It's About Time: Keep your hands moving while you think:

http://impractical-labor.org/markdown/its-about-time/keep-your-hands-moving/001.html

We hope you enjoy.
More soon.

All best,