[ilssa] IMPORTANT: checks

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:14:16 -0400

dearest impractical laborers,

I am so sorry. In the renewal letter, I alerted you to the convenience of
renewing by check and returning it in the SASE with your survey.

Unfortunately, I am an idiot.

I instructed y'all to make the check out to "Emily Larned c/o ILSSA", thinking
since the checking account is in my name my name should be first. BUT, um, "in
care of" means that the check is in care of ILSSA. Which as you may have
guessed, has no bank account.**

Therefore: if you have not yet renewed but were planning to write a check,
please make out the check to "ILSSA c/o Emily Larned". Or just "Emily Larned"
memo: ILSSA. Or renew by Paypal, or well-concealed cash, or $12 in stamps
(thanks Scott!!)

thanks all,
and so so sorry,
truly sorry,
Emily for the co-ops

--
**If you sent me a check, please read on:
My sincerest apologies for the annoyance and inconvenience.

--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES
ILSSA Operator