[ilssa] Re: ILSSA package

  • From: Elisabeth Long <elong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 00:38:37 -0500

That makes me think, ILSSA may be a good resource for this:

Does anyone have stacks of old-fashioned typing paper they'd like to part
with?   I'm on the hunt for some for a book I've made.  The old onion-skin
type that was slightly cockled and very strong but thin.  I'd take it with
or without the red guidelines that were often found on it.  Thanks for
letting me know if you know of a stash of it somewhere.  It isn't made
anymore and I've discovered through my research that, besides me, the other
folks interested in it are people who make their own ammunition - apparently
it is the best for wrapping the gunpowder or something.  Makes for
interesting research, the sites I've come across! And here I thought I was
researching something only book people and office history aficionados would
be interested in....

Elisabeth
Local 773 Shop SOTO