[igniteball] Ball Meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 17:08:05 +0800

Hey guys,

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter break. I'll be ordering the A0 posters
Monday/Tuesday this week so would like to organise a meeting the following
week where we can distribute these posters, talk about the ticket designs
and next semester posters and a few other things. So please fill out the
poll with the link below.

Thanks!
Jacinta