[IGDA LC Panelists] IGDA London thanks you...

  • From: Michael Lloyd Lee <mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lc_panelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 12:09:38 +0000

Hi Stephen, Rhianna, Simon, Rob, Jon and Wayne,

The committee would like to say a resounding "thank
you" for participating in the panel on Wednesday. It was very well received indeed, with everyone
bringing along measured views. Consequently it was
informative, thought provoking and entertaining.

A text report with pictures to follow soon is up on
the website at:

http://www.igda.org/london/meetingreports/200410/

Since this was the first meeting in 15 months, it
cannot be emphasised how helpful you have all been in
contributing an anchoring section to the evening.  The
committee will benefit from the visibility that this
success helps us achieve and hopefully be able to
produce further events, with the experience from
Wednesday on board.

In a few days you will be unsubscribed from the
panellists' ML as we want to use it for next time. But please keep in touch, you are always welcome at
future events. It is also likely that we will be in
touch again asking either yourself or for contacts to
find appropriate speakers for future evenings.

Again, thank you for your invaluable contribution!

Emmeline
Dan
Adrian
Dean