IEEE Exec: Re: Website

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:03:09 -0400

> -Home page: does our chapter have a mission statement?
No, but it will.
> -What do you think of putting up bios of each exec board member?
I think it would be very professional, it's up to the rest of the board.
> -Scrap book page needs content (pictures, captions, blurbs)
I'll get you what I have.
> -Book of evidence: nothing yet
Up and coming.
> -Calendar: I will start putting up known IEEE dates and other important
> dates (breaks, etc.). Any other dates please send to me when they
> become known.
So far just our meeting schedule for September and our first event.
> -Technology page: I'm looking into creating a page that will be updated
> regularly with current IEEE technology news. I'm looking into doing
> that efficiently and easily.
This was an element of some of the prize winners for the IEEE student
website contest.  Spectrum magazine can be linked to.  We should find one or
two other sources that have good technology news.  I would also like to
include biztech news.
> Any other ideas or input would be helpful and appreciated.
In good time.. :-)

Sean