IEEE Exec: Re: Bios

  • From: "Colin O'Connor" <colin.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:16:23 -0400

That's about the format I was thinking. If anyone thinks the bios should be longer, or has a different format, speak up now ;-)

Colin

On Tuesday, September 10, 2002, at 10:46 PM, Sean T. Brady wrote:

I think a good length for a bio could follow the model on the events pages.
The latest one is at http://www.villanova.edu/ieee/event-020906.html

Colin, let me know if you were thinking of a different format that may
warrant a more detailed bio.

Sean

On 9/10/02 10:25 PM, "Colin O'Connor" <colin.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys,

I'd like to put up bios of each member of the executive board on the
website. I ask each of you to do the following:
1) Submit to me a write-up about yourself, things you've done, would
like to do, etc., of reasonable length.
2) Submit a picture of yourself appropriate for the website.

I'd like to get this up ASAP, as new members are likely looking at the
website, and might want to know about who's leading the organization.

Thanks,
Colin