[PCB_FORUM] is forum still active???

  • From: alan fisch <alanfisch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:01:32 -0400 (EDT)

Just checking to see if list is still active. Since I signed up for the new
Cadence list I no longer get any icu-pcb-forum e-mail. It's been 8 days since I
received anything.

  Or was it just really quite last week?

  Alan

Dave Elder <dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Alan,

Chances are that your default nc template is calling out a title text block
that doesn't fit in the allowed space.
Take a look at default-[units].dlt in ...share\pcb\text\nclegend
You will probably see that the TitleTextBlock is set to 9. Text block 9 in your
design is probably not set to a height less than the TitleHeight parameter.
Easiest thing to do is to change text block 9 in your design. But look out for
the effect on any existing text on your design.

Cheers, Dave

alan fisch wrote:     Hello group

  As the subject title shows I'm having a small problem with the drill table on
a new design. 2 of the 3 top title lines get mixed together into the space
allocated for one line. I haven't seen this before and can not recreate the
problem on other designs ....{not that I want to but just checking other
designs to see if it happens there.}
  If anyone has come across this please write and let me know how you have
addressed this.
  Obviously it's not a design stopper but I'd like to clear it up.

  Thanks in advance

  Alan Fisch
  APF Circuit Design Inc.

---------------------------------
  Enrich your life at Yahoo! Canada Finance begin:vcard
fn:Dave Elder
n:Elder;Dave
org:Tait Electronics
adr:;;PO Box 1645;Christchurch;;;New Zealand
email;internet:dave.elder@xxxxxxxxxx
title:PCB Design Manager
tel;work:+64 3 3580327
tel;cell:+64 21 37 37 25
url:http://www.taitworld.com
version:2.1
end:vcard

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger with
Voice