[PCB_FORUM] Re: how to open allegro15.2 libraries in 14.2 allegro

  • From: "Musetti, Carl" <cmusetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:02:50 -0400

if you own library expert? You can downrev 15.x libraries to 14.x.

Downrev_library can be used for .*sm files and .pad files. You must have
an Allegro Librarian
Expert(PX3500) license in order to run it.

1. Create a directory containing the .*sm and .pad files you want to
convert.
2. Open a shell window and cd to your files.
3. On the command line run downrev_library.  No use of wildcards.
4. Review the log file for each of the files downreved.

Carl