[PCB_FORUM] group via to new via type

  • From: sjchar3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:21:33 -0400

Group: I did  padstack => change all, now i'm doing single edits to the via
beneath BGA to change back to the smaller vias. It seem I have two options to
change singe via  or change them all, is there a way to doing something like
window or a group via change? I have the BGA region defined to used the smaller
vias and i thought this would keep  them from changing..

It seem I have two options to change singe via  or change them all, is there a
way to doing something like window or a group via change?

thanks, Sam