[PCB_FORUM] Re: extract command

  • From: anthony.cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:53:27 -0400

Michael,
You can use the SHELL command. Also I believe the extract command is really
called EXTRACTA. So try typing SHELL EXTRACTA followed by whatever you want
to extract.
Thanks
Tony Cosentino
Tekelec - PCB Design Engineer
5200 Paramount Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560
919-460-3656 Work
919-414-2083 Cell
anthony.cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.tekelec.com

                      Michael Ben-atar

                      Sent by:                 To:      icu-pcb-forum
<icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                               cc:

                                               Subject: [PCB_FORUM] extract
command
                      06/14/2004 08:04

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to icu-pcb-forum

hello to all
can someone explain me how to execute an extract command from the ommand

line inside  allegro.

michel