[PCB_FORUM] Re: diff pair signal

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:28:17 -0400

Sure. Never underestimate the power of the engineer
to innovate. We have had situations where one of the
outputs was tied to ground and the other drove something.
One side is just a normal (non-differential) output.
Does that help?
TSI Telsys

Gopalakrishnan Sethuraj wrote:

Hello

Is there any scenario where one (positive) of the differential pair signal output will be connected to single pin input in LVDS or other logical interfaces ?

Thanks&Regards

Gopalakrishnan

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.