[PCB_FORUM] Re: deleting properties from sch

  • From: "Munoz, Juan" <Juan.Munoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:54:40 -0500

In Concept ( I think its in Version 15.2 and higher), go to the menu and
select:  Tools -> Global Update -> Global Property Delete...

After a few seconds, you will be presented with a "Global Modifications"
dialog box.  In the left column, you will have the option of selecting
which entities the property will be deleted from (Nets, Pins,
Components) by checking the appropriate box.  In the right column, you
have the option of applying the changes to the entire design, the
current page, current module, or a range of pages by selecting a radio
button.

In the center of the box is where you select the property you want
deleted.  The left box is where you pick the property you want deleted
by clicking on the "down" arrow.  The right box is where you type in the
value of that property.  In this case, only the property with that value
will be deleted.  If you want all instances of that property deleted,
put a wildcard value ( * ) and all instances will be deleted.

Hope this helps.

Juan M. Munoz
CAD Support Group
Tyco Electronics