[PCB_FORUM] Re: delay tuning

  • From: "Cosentino, Tony" <Tony.Cosentino@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:21:14 -0600

What cad tool are you using? What version of the tool are you using?
This function can be accomplished in some tools such as Cadence version
15.X. It allows you to tune a group of nets by drawing a window over the
nets. If I am not mistaken the function is Route-Elongation by Pick,
then just draw a window over the nets you want matched. The only thing
you need to be sure of before running this function is that you have
everything setup properly first.
Thanks
Tony Cosentino
919-460-3656 office