[PCB_FORUM] Re: Very Rusty Allegro User

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:28:35 -0400

Richard E Marion wrote:
*Greetings from a Very Rusty Allegro User (last time I used it was roughly a year ago).*

*All help will be greatly appreciated. I will try to be brief and accurate.*

*Allegro PCB Studio Performance. Individual (Freelance) User.*

*Please:*

*1. *How "forgiving" is CADENCE relative to Lapsed Maintenance (Mine went South 04/22/2005)?

What do you mean by forgiving? Will they take the tool back? I don't think so.
They will stop helping you after about a month, though. That's
where we come in. Or before that if you ask us!

*2. *Any Allegro Enhancements to .pdf extraction on "current" versus V15-1-31U?

This keeps coming up and if you look at some of the recent posts there seem to be solutions to the few issues. Personally I have had no problems creating pdfs at all.

*3. *Alternatively, anyone here skilled at making the darn thing work? I used to know how!

Many of us are skilled at this judging by the remarks made by the participants of this forum. If you ask us questions and we know the answers I believe they will be yours!

And, of course, we will always wish you the...

Best of luck,

TSI Telsys

* *

*Thanks in advance,*

* *

*Richard E Marion*

*169 Little Mill Road Unit 2*

*Sandown NH USA 03873-2554*

*HOME: 603-887-2266*

*CELL: 603-247-1610 *

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.