[PCB_FORUM] Re: Valor and Pads .asc files

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:13:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dharma,

I've never heard of this being done, so I don't know if Valor can read in
the PADS .asc file. Interesting. You might post this question to
www.pcbstandards.com/forums or www.pcblibraries.com/forum since they deal
more exclusively with the PADS tools. Tom Hausherr would know offhand, and
he reads both lists.

Hope this helps. Good day.

Mitch