[PCB_FORUM] Re: Skill Cline property retrieval

  • From: "J Wages" <jwages@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:41:03 -0500

Jim S. Wages / SR. PCB Layout Designer:
(919) 484-2963

-----Original Message-----
From: Kovacs, Laszlo [mailto:Laszlo.Kovacs@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 4:37 PM
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: Skill Cline property retrieval

Hi,
Does anyone know what ever happened to the " hl_ntp " script
to highlight remaining signals missing test points?

Better yet does anyone have anything better?

Any info would be much appreciated.

I'm still using 14.2. Will be going to 15.2 before the end of the year.

Thanks,

Laszlo Kovacs
Network Appliance
Cad Tools