[PCB_FORUM] Re: Shape shading?

  • From: chris.ball@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:20:03 -0400

User pref - Display - display_shapefill - 0 is solid... the bigger the
number the more space between crosshatches.

BR,
-Chris

                       gnieski_mike@xxxxxxx

                       Sent by:                          To:
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                       icu-pcb-forum-bounce@freel        cc:

                       ists.org                          Subject:
[PCB_FORUM] Shape shading?

                       05/31/2006 04:00 PM

                       Please respond to

                       icu-pcb-forum

             Hopefully someone can answer this for me. I would like to see
if
anyone knows
             how to make shapes "shaded"? My shapes come in totally solid
while
others in
             my group have them nicely 1/2 or 1/4 shaded where you can see
through them
             to other shapes or etches below. I have tried everything in
the user
preferences
             and have found nothing that works. I am on a Sparc using
Solaris.
Any help is
             appreciated.

             thanks,
             Mike Gnieski
             EMC2 Corp.
             Hopkinton, MA

"This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s).
The information contained therein may be confidential or privileged, and
its disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return it immediately to its
sender at the above address and destroy it."