[PCB_FORUM] Re: Rename Ref Des?

  • From: "Patrick Jabbaz" <patrick.jabbaz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:14:24 -0700

Hi Bob,

In order to add logic in Allegro without a schematic,

You need to use Logic pull down menu

Then use the Partlogic menu

This is to add parts to the board

Then to add connections you use Logic menu again

And this time use Netlogic.

In order for this functionality to work, you may need to change some
settings,

Go to Setup pull down menu

Select user preferences

Select Misc

Check the Box logic_edit_enabled

I do not recommend using Allegro this way, much better to use a
schematic, however this will get you there.

Patrick Jabbaz

Sr. PCB Design Eng.

Xilinx

2100 Logic Drive